webknossos.org includes several compute-intensive and automated workflows that are processed in the background. Depending on the operation and dataset size, these workflows may take some time (from minutes to hours) to finish.
- converting datasets on upload
- automated analysis, e.g., nuclei inferral
- mesh file (pre)-computation
- applying a merger mode annotation
- automatic inference of a segmentation layer's large segment ID
- dataset & annotation export as Tiff files
- downsampling volume annotations
These workflows are executed in background worker tasks as so-called processing jobs.
Listing Processing Jobs
A list of all past and currently running jobs can be found in the administration menu in the navbar (Administration -> Processing Jobs).
Depending on the job workflow you may:
- view the resulting resource, e.g., a new segmentation
- download the data, e.g., Tiff export
We constantly monitor job executions. In rare cases, jobs can fail and we aim to re-run them as quickly as possible. In case you run into any trouble please contact us.